Introducing Microsoft Exchange server monitoring - Monitor availability and performance of each server role (Mailbox, Hub Transport, Client Access, Unified Messaging, Edge) in your Microsoft Exchange deployment.
- Introducing support for Instant Messenger alerts - Receive downtime alerts to your favourite IM account.
- Enhanced false alert protection- You will not receive a false alert when there is a network outage at our end.
- Introducing Site24x7 plugin for WHMCS - Now sell website monitoring services to your end customers via your WHMCS portal.
- Introduced support for voice alerts.
- DeskApp brings downtime alerts directly to your desktop.
- Our new notification gadget lets you receive downtime alerts directly on to your desktop. DeskApp frees you from taking your time off work to constantly check for email alerts. You can even check the performance of your monitors via DeskApp. Login to your Site24x7 account to download and install the gadget.
- New metrics added to server monitor.
- Improvements to Schedule Reports functionality.
- Scheduled Reports functionality has been extended to all the report types with Site24x7. Now get any type of reports such as Performance report, Downtime report etc. delivered to your inbox. Also select the monitors for which you want to receive reports.
- Measure your end user satisfaction with Apdex Scores
- Introducing Process, Services and Network Utilization Monitoring for Windows servers.
- New enhancements to Server Monitoring with the introduction of Process monitoring, Services monitoring and Network Utilization monitoring functionality.
- Process Viewer, Service Viewer and Event Log tools added under monitor details page of server monitor.
- Use your own Name Server to resolve your domain while adding a website monitor.
- For Web Page Analyzer monitor, the waterfall chart depicting the response & load times of each element in a webpage is extended to Secondary locations as well.
- Schedule Maintanance can now be configured for an entire Monitor Group at one go, instead of marking maintanance for individual monitors.
- Exclude maintanance window while generating availability report.
- Monitors will be marked as 'UP' during the specified maintanance window.
- Configure response time thresholds for each individual monitoring location.
- Monitoring reports can be customized with adding your own logo or changing font color.
- One more monitoring server added in Tokyo-Japan. This is in addition to our already existing Nagano location.
- PagerDuty Integration
- Ability to receive alerts via PagerDuty is added under Alerts section. Now you can configure to receive alerts to your PagerDuty account.
- Publish your website monitoring reports
- Embedd monitoring reports to your website using an iFrame or access reports anytime via a permalink.
- 'All selected locations' option added under Downtime Configuration.
- Now you can choose to receive down alerts only when your site is reported down from all selected locations.
- 2 more monitoring locations added to our global monitoring network.
- Load balancing server in London-UK
- Free Site24x7 app for Android launched
- Now track status of websites, receive alerts via push notification or view RCA and outage reports from your Android handsets.
- Agent based Windows Server Monitoring launched
- Monitor CPU, memory, disk and availability of your internal servers and desktops from the cloud.
- Root Cause Analysis functionality introduced
Root Cause Analysis functionality allows you to identify the actual reason for a particular downtime. RCA gives you a conclusion on why the website/server is down based on the errors received. RCA includes screenshots, ping output, dig reports, web page content snap shot at the time of error and various other enhancements.
- Two new enhancements for Tools section
- Public page with permalink introduced. Now access test results for any specific tool anytime via the permalink.
- Sharing via social media. Now share the test results via Facebook, Twitter or Email.
- Web Application dashboard will now show both response time and transaction time.
- Improvements made to FTP RTT monitor by supporting SSL/TLS support.
- 5 more monitoring locations added to our global monitoring network.
- Brussels- Belgium
- Sydney, Australia
- Auckland, New Zealand
- The Site24x7 REST APIs now support JSON output format. This is in addition to XML format already supported.
- FTP Server Monitoring Introduced
- Ensure better performance and availability of FTP/SFTP servers.
- Monitor upload/download response time of FTP/SFTP servers.
- Comprehensive DNS Analysis Tool
- Get in-depth information of your DNS including your SOA records, MX records, Reverse and Forward Lookup of IP address and Name Server performance.
- Ability to export website performance reports as PDF.
- Three New Monitoring Locations Added - Mumbai (India), Istanbul (Turkey) and Israel.
- Analyze Web Page monitor is now renamed as Web Page Analyzer.
This revamped web page analyzer allows you to monitor your website performance by rendering your website using a real Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Improvements to URL Response Time
Get in-depth information such as DNS, Connection time, First Byte, Last Byte along with the Throughput and its average value for the configured URL. You can download the URL response time segmented by hour via CSV format.
- SSL Certificate Check Tool
Check security certificates validity of a website with ease.
- Downtime Screenshot
A screenshot is taken whenever a downtime is detected and confirmed. This enables you to visualize the error your end-user received while trying to access your website and help troubleshoot issues faster.
- Site24x7 reporting UI is revamped
- You can perform functions such as scheduling reports, scheduling maintenance and accessing operational dashboard right from Reports tab.
Summary Report now provides you with break up of various performance metrics such as average response time, availability and downtime. The graphical charts for these performance metrics lets you understand how well your website has performed during a particular time period.
Response Time Report provides you with quick access to various response times of websites monitored across different monitoring locations. You can download it as CSV or send it via email with a click of a button.
Downtime Time Report enables you to pinpoint exactly when your website was down along with overall availability of the website. In addition, it also now captures the required SLA objectives configured for the website.
Outage Report displays the start and end time when your website was down, along with total downtime duration of the website. It also includes the reason for the perceived downtime.
Busy Hour Report is revamped to generate graphical charts of response time for hour of the day or day of the week making it easier for you to learn how well your website is affected during peak hours.
- Share your website uptime and availability results via Twitter and Facebook.
- Support Traceroute from Multiple Locations Added
- Multi-user Management Support for Professional Account Included
- Two New Monitoring Locations Added - Pheonix (USA) and Montereal (Canada)
- Role-based Multi-User Management
Add multiple users and provide granular level module permissions to users.
- Monitor SSL Certificates
Monitor SSL certificate(s) and get instantly alerted before they expire.
- Multi-location monitoring support for SMTPS, POP3S and IMAPS
- Get instant alerts/updates about downtimes via Twitter
- Support for Contact Groups
Create multiple contact groups to classify each contact into an appropriate group.
- Automate Corrective Actions
Create and associate an URL action to a particular monitor. Whenever the monitor goes down or is marked as trouble, the associated URL action will be triggered.
- Alert Escalation
Configure and escalate downtime or trouble alerts to your support staff quickly.
- Send Alerts at Pre-configured time periods
Reduce the number of SMS that are sent by configuring Site24x7 to send alerts at selected time periods.
- Persistent Downtime Alerts Notification
Configure Site24x7 to send persistent notifications on downtime to your contacts.
- Billing Contact Information
Configure and assign specific users to receive billing information.
- Editable Email Templates
Create and edit alert email templates. You can include key notes/messages for a particular alert(s) message. This makes it easier for you to find a specific alert while searching through historical data.
- Schedule Monthly Reports
Generate multiple reports for your monitors. You can schedule these reports to be send to your contacts at different time periods.
- Site24x7 Client Revamped.
- Traceroute tool introduced
With this tool you can generate traceroute from all Site24x7 monitoring location to your server.
- API provision to set User Agent, headers and authentication credentials while adding the monitor.
- New monitoring locations added : New York, Los Angeles, Denver, Kansas, Munich (Germany).
- Standard and Professional accounts have been merged.
- Case sensitive content matching supported in website and web application monitoring.
- Regular Expression based content matching supported in website and web application monitoring.
- Ping monitoring to monitor Server and Network availability.
With Ping monitoring you can monitor your server availability, network components availability 24x7.
- DNS / Port / SMTP / POP monitoring can be done from Worldwide locations
Now you can monitor the DNS / PORT / SMTP / POP monitors from Site24x7 world wide locations.
- Invoice can be seen in the Account->Billing section
Invoices for the payment made with Site24x7 can be accessible from Account-> Billing section for easy reference of clients.
- New Tools to validate Links, Speed report, Code Cleaner etc.
Site24x7 introduces various new tools,
- Server Header - Which will show response header received for the given URL.
- Link Checker - Validates all the links present in a page and give link broken report.
- Code Cleaner - Parse the given URL and provides suggestion on unwanted tags in the HTML page.
- HTML Validator - Validates the HTML pages based on W3C standards.
- Link Explorer - List all the links in the given page.
- Lynx View - Shows how your website look inside lynx browser
- Text Ratio - Gives information on % of Text to % of html code in the given page.
- Web Speed Report - Shows how fast your page loads in various modem speeds.
- Ping Test - This will ping the configured server and will give you report on availability / response time
- SLA reports can be made public via Portal Integration
- Price calculator to calculate prices of various monitoring
- New monitoring locations added : Spain, Hongkong, Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- Major Technology upgrade for Multi Location Website Monitoring.
- We added support for an additional SMS Service provider named BulkSMS.
- Resend SMS if SMS delivery failed in first attempt.
- Monitor Web Applications from multiple locations. Previously this was restricted to only website monitoring.
- iPhone client improved for Enterprise Edition to include Monitor Groups in the default view.
- New monitoring locations added : Virginia, Ireland, France.
- Improved support for Re-branded Resellers
- Introduced Traceroute for Professional accounts when the site is down
- Minor technology upgrade for Website Monitoring
- Now we accept payment via Paypal and AMEX
- You can now add custom HTTP headers in Website and Web application monitoring
- For IT folks, you can now monitor the throughput of your server. Useful to see server performance across website page changes.
- The website details page will now feature the website speed for various modem speeds.
- Uptime buttons to showcase your website reliability
Generate uptime buttons for free and embed them on your websites. Learn More
- Ability to integrate Site24x7 data into your intranet portals.
- iPhone client for your Site24x7 account
We have released a new iPhone interface which lets you access your Site24x7 account using mobile phones such as the iPhone. The iPhone client gives you a quick overview of the current status of your monitors as well as lets you view SLA reports and outage statistics. Learn More
- Option to mark downtime as maintenance
If your websites were offline for maintenance purposes, you can now mark them as 'Maintenance' so that this downtime will not be reflected in your reports. You can add comments to the maintenance section and expose them in your public status page also.
- Site24x7 Affiliate and Referral Programs
We have launched affiliate and referral programs for Site24x7. These programs let you earn reseller commission in return for referring/sharing Site24x7 with your contacts.
- Option to mark trouble as Downtime
If a website keyword check fails, you now have the option of marking it as a downtime for the monitor.
- Website Monitoring at 3-minute intervals
- Option to specify custom user agent and HTTP headers
- Site24x7 Re-branded Partner program
This reseller program provides you the ability to resell our monitoring services to your clients under your own brand name. You also have the ability to charge your own price from your customers.
- SLA Monitoring Enhancements
Options to define Service Level Agreements (SLA) for availability, response time and composite SLA, as well as the ability to define "Business Hours" for SLA reports.
- Site24x7 API
Users/developers can now access data from Site24x7 and integrate them into third-party applications, portals or websites.
- Port, POP and SMTP Service Monitor
Out-of-the-box support for monitoring services running on TCP/IP port. Get detailed statistics about the availability and performance of the service monitored.
- Website Monitoring location in India
You can now monitor the uptime and performance of your websites and servers from India as well.
- Support for Chinese Simplified, French, German, Spanish & Japanese Languages
- Website Monitoring locations in China and Japan
More locations added to our website monitoring network. You may now monitor your sites from China & Japan as well.
- Introducing Site24x7 Enterprise Account - new user package
Offers all the features of Premium account plus SLA Management, enterprise-class reports such as Trend reports & busy hours report, operations dashboard, trace route upon failure, & more.
- More monitoring locations added to our global monitoring network
You may now monitor your websites from places such as Germany, Australia, South Africa, Seattle, Chicago, etc. in addition to our existing monitoring locations.
- Enhancements to public uptime stats page
- Website Monitoring at 1-minute intervals
Our monitoring servers can now check your websites at 1-minute intervals.
Monitoring from multiple global locations
You can now monitor your website uptime from up to 6 different locations across the globe. Refer our monitoring network to know more.
- New user packages
Site24x7 now offers 3 different types of accounts - Free, Standard and Premium. To know the differences between these accounts, please refer Compare Packages page.
- Mail Server Monitor
Monitor your mail servers, both SMTP and POP. This monitor helps you calculate email round-trip time (RTT) by sending email to the mail server using SMTP and retrieving it using a POP account.
- Web Page Analyzer Monitor
Get a first-hand experience of how your website behaves for your end users. This monitor downloads the full page content of your web page and analyzes all its components including images, scripts, css, etc. Very helpful in end-user experience measurement of your web site.
- Schedule Maintenance
Helps you deal with planned downtime. If you are taking your website offline for maintenance, all you need to do is create a schedule and add your monitors to it. You will not get notifications during this time period. Schedules can be created to run at daily or weekly intervals.
- Import URLs
Import urls from .csv, .txt or .html files and create multiple website monitors in one shot. Very useful if you want to monitor multiple web pages.
- Export Reports into CSV file
Provision to export web site uptime and performance reports into a .csv file for offline viewing.
- Schedule Daily/Weekly Email Reports
Provision to schedule the daily/weekly performance reports. Use this option to specify the date/time when these reports should be mailed to you.
- Availability History Report
Get first-hand knowledge of the status of your websites. View uptime/downtime stats of your web sites segmented on a hourly basis.