The SendGrid plugin can be used to monitor the SendGrid server by getting to know the following critical metrics:
- The number of emails delivered/opened
- The number of requests that are being processed
- The number of unique clicks/opens
- The number of emails that are bounced back
- The number of invalid emails
How it Works:
This plugin will query the '/v3/stats' with the start_date param as today's date and get the metrics from SendGrid server.
Learn how to install the SendGrid plugin from Site24x7 SendGrid GitHub repository
Related resources:Linux Server Monitoring | Server Monitoring | Write your own Linux Plugin
Like (1) Reply
Note : You are not currently logged in. You can still post if you wish, but you will neither be able to receive any email updates nor will we be able to contact you to help you out.