We're excited to welcome you to our free seminar in Sydney. We've an action-packed day of presentations and product demos lined-up, and we're glad to have you as part of the action.
In the seminar you'll learn about:
- How digital transformation has helped the evolution of infrastructure.
- Various layers to keep in mind while building an application, post-cloud era.
- The importance of end-user experience and its impact on business.
- How to improve the efficiency of your web application.
- Challenges faced while using multiple tools.
- The recommended solution to deliver great end user experience.AIOps for DevOps.
Our sessions are aimed at solving critical IT problems easily from the cloud. And as we progress, you'll be able to participate in interactive demos, connect with our product experts, and network with your peers.
Don't forget to bring your laptops - We've also planned for a free certification program at our seminar. This is a great opportunity to become a Site24x7 expert. So, make sure you bring your laptops along!
- 8:45am - 9am - Registration
- 9am - 9:15am - Who are we
- 9:15am - 9:45am - One-stop solution for all your monitoring needs
- 9:45am - 10:15am - Slow is the new down!
- 10:15am - 10:25am - Redefine your business transparency
- 10.25am - 10:40am - Coffee Break
- 10:40am - 11:10am - Measure the pulse of your infrastructure
- 11:10am - 11:20am - Observe, monitor, and optimize AWS costs
- 11:20am- 11:50am - Holistic approach to application monitoring and centralized log management
- 11:50am - 12pm - AIOps for DevOps
- 12pm - 12:15pm - Manage customers' IT infrastructure with a scalable, secure, and affordable monitoring suite
- 12:15pm - 01:00pm - Lunch
- 1pm - 1:40pm - Workshop on Infrastructure Monitoring
- 1:40pm - 2:20pm - Workshop on APM Insight and End-user Monitoring
- 2:20pm - 3:00pm - Certification Program
Site24x7 Seminar Sydney
Date: 07th May 2019
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
199 George St.
Sydney NSW 2000.
Duration: 8:45am - 03:00pm
Cost: Totally free (food and refreshments included)
Seminar room: Our seminar will be conducted in "Gallery 1 & 2" and is located on Level 2.
We have a limited number of free parking passes for our seminar on a first come first serve basis. Once you park at the hotel, you'll be given a casual ticket, and at the end of the day you need to present this casual ticket plus the event ticket to avail the free parking.
Get ready for interesting sessions on monitoring your IT infrastructure from the cloud, and plenty of live demos and presentations.
Gear up for the seminar!