We're excited to welcome you to our free seminar. We've an action-packed day of presentations and product demos lined-up, and we're glad to have you as part of the action.
In the seminar you'll learn about:
- Monitoring your entire IT infrastructure from a single dashboard
- The importance of monitoring from outside the firewall
- Why end-user experience monitoring is important in the cloud era
- Finding the needle in the haystack - APM for DevOps
- Transforming from reactive to proactive monitoring with IT Automation
Our sessions are aimed at solving critical IT problems easily from the cloud. And as we progress, you'll be able to participate in interactive demos, connect with our product experts, and network with your peers.
08:30am - 09:00am - Registration
09:00am - 09:15am - Introduction
09:15am - 10:00am - Monitoring for all layers of your cloud application
10:00am - 10:30am - Hybrid Infrastructure Monitoring using Site24x7
10:30am - 10:45am - Coffee Break
10:45am - 11:30am - Managing digital end user experience with Site24x7
11:30am - 11:45am - Site24x7 Platform
11:45am - 12:00pm - Q & A
12:00pm - 01:00pm - Lunch & Networking
Site24x7 Seminar Melbourne
Date: 19th April 2018
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
65 Queens Road, Melbourne 3004
Duration: 8:30am - 01:00pm
Cost: Totally free (food and refreshments included)
Get ready for interesting sessions on monitoring your IT infrastructure from the cloud and plenty of live demos and presentations.
Gear up for the seminar!
Which city would you want us to come next? Let us know here.