Monitoring the health and performance of Cisco Meraki devices helps ensure proper network operations. Acquire real-time availability monitoring for your Cisco Meraki devices from the cloud using REST APIs. Eliminate the need to install an On-Premise Poller, directly query from your Meraki APIs, and stay on top of your Meraki devices.
Note: You can still monitor your Cisco Meraki devices via SNMP using the Site24x7 On-Premise Poller.
Cisco Meraki availability monitoring
- Monitor the availability of your Cisco Meraki switches, wireless devices, cameras, and security appliances.
- Track the response time and packet loss of your security appliances.
Cisco Meraki alerts
- Obtain better control over your Cisco Meraki devices by receiving alerts when your devices go down.
- Configure thresholds for key performance metrics.
- Receive alerts through email, SMS, and voice calls.
- You can also receive alerts through third-party ITSM and collaboration tools your organization uses.
Add your Meraki organization and devices to Site24x7 and get started with monitoring. Drop your feedback and questions in a comment below.
Until next time,