We are glad to announce the support to monitor over 100 Azure products, making it valuable for IT teams to gain actionable alerts, reduce resolution time, and gain visibility into their hybrid clouds.
- Manage 100+ Azure services covering compute, storage, databases, network, analytics and security using the Azure monitor REST API.
- Get in-depth visibility into processes and services running in Windows and Linux virtual machines with Site24x7’s extensions from the Azure Marketplace.
- Detect and respond instantly to any unusual spike in key performance indicators, and automatically identify and stop problematic resources without manual intervention.
- Focus on the data you wish to see, get answers to critical questions on your Azure resource usage, and see availability of the entire Azure stack with exclusive and customizable dashboards.
- Integrate with Site24x7 chatbot for Microsoft Teams to get the health status of critical applications in the familiar workplace chat room.
With this recent release, Site24x7 adds to its existing capabilities of monitoring user experience, infrastructure monitoring, and application performance management into one unified solution that can deliver full stack monitoring in a hybrid environment.
Read this recent launch in our press release, and follow #Site24x7AIOps on our Twitter wall for live updates.