Can you please clarify if you are unable to monitor the performance of your .NET Application using our APM Insight .NET agent or is it the server monitoring as expected?
The logs that you have posted are from windows server agent and not the APM Insight .NET agent. I assume your server does not have direct internet access (the logs suggest it). I also see that you have enabled proxy server. Are the proxy server settings right..?
Can you please follow these steps and cross-check from your side,
- After installing the .NET agent, check the required applications are selected in the agent Edit configuration tool->Applications tab.
- Ensure that the transactions are running on the selected applications to collect performance data.
- If still the monitor is not created, check if the proxy in APM Insight .NET Agent is set correctly. Refer here for the proxy settings.
- Use the .NET Agent health monitor to check connectivity issues. You can post a screenshot of the results here.
- If there are any problems in the results. Create a diagnostic zip file (you can create it from the health monitor tool) and attach here (Please remove sensitive information before posting here)
Kindly share few details related to the application environment, if still the problem persists,
- Is the application built as ASP.NET MVC/ASPX//ASMX/WCF service?
- Which Windows OS version are you using?
- Does the applications run as 32 bit or 64 bit architecture?
Developer, APM Insight .NET Agent