We're excited to welcome you to our free seminar in Melbourne. We've an action-packed day of presentations and product demos lined-up, and we're glad to have you as part of the action.
In the seminar you'll learn about:
- How digital transformation has helped the evolution of infrastructure.
- Various layers to keep in mind while building an application, post-cloud era.
- The importance of end-user experience and its impact on business.
- How to improve the efficiency of your web application.
- Challenges faced while using multiple tools.
- The recommended solution to deliver great end user experience.
- AIOps for DevOps.
Our sessions are aimed at solving critical IT problems easily from the cloud. And as we progress, you'll be able to participate in interactive demos, connect with our product experts, and network with your peers.
Don't forget to bring your laptops - We've also planned for a free certification program at our seminar. This is a great opportunity to become a Site24x7 expert. So, make sure you bring your laptops along!
- 8:45am - 9am - Registration
- 9am - 9:15am - Who are we
- 9:15am - 9:45am - One-stop solution for all your monitoring needs
- 9:45am - 10:15am - Slow is the new down!
- 10:15am - 10:25am - Redefine your business transparency
- 10.25am - 10:40am - Coffee Break
- 10:40am - 11:10am - Measure the pulse of your infrastructure
- 11:10am - 11:20am - Observe, monitor, and optimize AWS costs
- 11:20am- 11:50am - Holistic approach to application monitoring and centralized log management
- 11:50am - 12pm - AIOps for DevOps
- 12pm - 12:15pm - Manage customers' IT infrastructure with a scalable, secure, and affordable monitoring suite
- 12:15pm - 01:00pm - Lunch
- 1pm - 1:40pm - Workshop on Infrastructure Monitoring
- 1:40pm - 2:20pm - Workshop on APM Insight and End-user Monitoring
- 2:20pm - 3:00pm - Certification Program
Site24x7 Seminar Melbourne
Date: 09th May 2019
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
65 Queens Rd.
Albert Park VIC 3004.
Duration: 8:45am - 03:00pm
Cost: Totally free (food and refreshments included)
Seminar room: Our seminar will be conducted in "Park Room" and is located on the 1st floor.
We have a limited number of free parking passes for our seminar on a first come first serve basis. Kindly enter the venue as normal through the boom gates taking a parking ticket. We'll hand out your free ticket during the seminar which you need to insert in the boom gate to exit.
Get ready for interesting sessions
on monitoring your IT infrastructure from the cloud, and plenty of live demos and presentations.
Gear up for the seminar!