Please follow the following steps to install Site24x7 On-Premise Poller on a Raspberry Pi (or any ARM device).
1.Download the zip file from the links below depending on the platform
2. Unzip the file under directory '/opt' in your target machine
3. A Directory named Site24x7OnPremisePoller should be available now
4. Go to /opt/Site24x7OnPremisePoller/conf
5. Edit/Update file 'install.txt' change the values as given below
S24X7KEY=[Site24x7 device key]
PROXY=[false/true - depends if proxy is needed]
Note: if there is proxy to be configured (PROXY=true), then give appropriate values for PROXY_HOST, PROXY_PORT, PROXY_USER (proxy username), PROXY_PASS (proxy password)
6. After saving the file start the Site24x7OnPremisePoller agent
7. To start the agent go to product home directory /opt/Site24x7OnPremisePoller
8. Execute the script file using command 'sudo sh StartServer.sh &'
In case of successful installation, the Site24x7OnPremisePoller agent process should be up and running in the background right now.
In case of any issue feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, include any necessary information like screenshots, error logs along with the mail.Please zip and send the entire log folder as well.
Note: logs will be available under '/opt/Site24x7OnPremisePoller/logs'