Process and manage SNMP traps from a single dashboard.
Monitor SNMP traps comprehensively from the cloud.
Cloud-first SNMP trap processing with options to view all this information about your traps:
- Trap name
- Trap OID
- SNMP version
Track and manage network device problems.
Receive alerts for any trap defined in your SNMP MIB.
- A router or wireless device loses connectivity due to a loss in power supply.
- A switch loses connection on a particular interface.
- A firewall experiences a security breach.
- The load in a load balancer exceeds its capacity.
- A printer runs out of toner or encounters an error.
- A WAN accelerator experiences a frequency disruption.
- A UPS battery is low.
- A storage device's capacity is full.
More insights for quick troubleshooting.
Raw, encoded messages sent from SNMP devices are received, processed, and presented in readable formats for better understanding. View traps from multiple devices and locations in one place.
Avoid network outages with threshold-based trap alerts. Correlate different trap messages with device performance using Site24x7 Network Monitoring.
Receive processed alerts via email, SMS, push notification, and other third-party applications whenever a device generates a trap. Site24x7 can process up to 300 traps per second.