Process and manage SNMP traps from a single dashboard.
Monitor SNMP traps comprehensively.
View all this information about your traps:
- Trap name
- Trap OID
- SNMP version
Track and manage network device problems.
Receive alerts for any trap defined in your SNMP MIB.
- A router or wireless device loses connectivity due to a loss in power supply.
- A switch loses connection on a particular interface.
- A firewall experiences a security breach.
- The load in a load balancer exceeds its capacity.
- A printer runs out of toner or encounters an error.
- A WAN accelerator experiences a frequency disruption.
- A UPS battery is low.
- A storage device's capacity is full.