Real-time performance monitoring for SonicWall devices.
Holistically monitor devices with detailed stats on status, availability, and performance. With automatic discovery, all you have to do is just connect to your devices' SNMP MIBs to get started. You can track traffic and all other performance metrics at the interface level.
With default device templates for Sonic Pro and VX firewalls, your monitoring becomes simple. Stay on top of outages with instant alerts on your mobile device for a complete network management.
Performance Monitoring Metrics
- Drop events statistics
- Total number of collisions
- Jabber packets
- Number of fragments
- Oversized packets
- Packets received
- Packets to BC address
- Packets to MC address
- Undersized packets
- Total number of octets
Out-of-the-box support for SonicWall devices.
In addition to supporting the following devices, you can monitor 'n' number of them by creating custom device templates.
- Sonic Pro200 Firewall
- Sonic Pro300 Firewall
- Sonic VX Firewall
We do all this and more.
- Auto-discover any SNMP device by connecting to its MIB.
- Choose from over 4,000 default templates or customize based on your requirements.
- Automatically monitor key metrics at the interface level.
- Add over 100 performance counters of your choice.
- Receive processed SNMP trap messages from your SonicWall devices.
- Create layer 2 maps and topology maps.
- Get prompt alerts about downtime.
- View graphs of key performance stats.
- Generate predefined and customizable reports.
Get more than just performance data.
Scales to monitor thousands of network devices.
Add multiple devices in one go using an IP range.
Alerts and Reports
Get timely downtime alerts and graphical reports.
Ensure high availability by optimizing bandwidth allocation.