Real-time analytics and performance management.
Monitor, analyze, and manage your network devices for their status, availability, and performance. With the automatic discovery, all you have to do is just connect to your devices' SNMP MIBs to get started.
You can track traffic and all other performance counters at the interface level. Stay on top of outages with instant alerts on your mobile device for a complete network management.
Performance Monitoring Metrics
- Drop events statistics
- Total number of collisions
- CPU utilization
- CPU utilization (UCD SNMP MIB)
- Disk utilization
- Free disk space in GB and MB
- Jabber packets
- Memory utilization
- Memory utilization (UCD SNMP MIB)
- Number of fragments
- Oversized packets
- Packets received
- Packets to BC address
- Packets to MC address
- Undersized packets
- Used disk space in GB and MB
- Partition details of the device (%)
- Process count
- Total number of octets
Out-of-the-box support for NETGEAR devices.
In addition to supporting the following devices, you can monitor 'n' number of them by creating custom device templates.
- NETGEAR FVS338 Router
- NETGEAR FVX538 Firewall
- NETGEAR FSM726 Switch
- NETGEAR FSM7328 Switch
- NETGEAR GSM7224 Switch
- NETGEAR GS716T Gigabit Switch
- Netgear ProSafe Wireless AccessPoint WG302
We do all this and more.
- Auto-discover any SNMP device by connecting to its MIB.
- Choose from over 10,000 default templates or customize based on your requirements.
- Automatically monitor key metrics at the interface level.
- Add over 100 performance counters of your choice.
- Receive processed SNMP trap messages from your NETGEAR devices.
- Create layer 2 maps and topology maps.
- Get prompt alerts about downtime.
- View graphs of key performance stats.
- Generate predefined and customizable reports.
Get more than just performance data.
Scales to monitor thousands of network devices
Add multiple devices at once using an IP range
Alerts and Reports
Get timely downtime alerts, and view reports with graphs
Ensure high network availability by optimizing bandwidth allocation