Please contact us for paid posts only.
We will feature your article if you have an idea that will benefit the readers and help the industry. Writing
for Site24x7 goes through a process. We want your content to be the best and we will push you to get there. Once
our review team accepts your proposal, we will assign an editor who will work closely with you till your article
is in the best shape. The good news is that you would be paid for what you write. Our websites receive thousands
of visitors everyday and they will be reading your work. The articles will be featured in the "Learn" portal in
How to get started?
- You can register your interest and tell us what you'd wish to write on.
- We'll review and get back to you shortly.
- Once approved, you can send us a rough draft, or a synopsis about the topic you are writing. Add a compelling argument on why this article will be useful for the readers of Site24x7.
- We will review the article and if our reviewers approve the synopsis, we will give you feedback on the
- We do not entertain content that is already published and we allow only original content.
- Use simple words, at the same time your content should be grammatically right.
- The target audience comprise of Cloud, DevOps, SRE engineers, technology readers and hence your content
should cater to this audience. Use illustrations, flowcharts, architectural diagrams where ever necessary to
convey the point in a clear, precise manner.
- The articles are usually 700 - 2000 words. Average article length is 1500 words. Opinionated content is
overlooked. Well researched articles with facts and citations will be encouraged.