To get the performance data of memory and CPU utilization, use the following API:
- monitor_id - Unique ID of the monitor. You can find monitor_id using the monitor list API.
- period - time period for which you wish to see data.
- report_type - the required performance metric for which you wish to see data. This param is optional and if not passed it will send the overall CPU, memory, and disk utilization for the selected server monitor.
For example, to get the CPU utilization for the last 24 hours, you will have to input the API as follows:
$ curl "https://www.site24x7.com/api/reports/performance/1234567890?period=1&report_attribute=CPU" \
-X GET \
-H "Accept: application/json; version=2.0" \
-H "Authorization: Zoho-oauthtoken 1000.41d9f2cfbd1b7a8f9e314b7aff7ab2d1.8fcc9810810a216793f385b9dd6e125f"
Note: You can use 'Current Status' API to get the last polled data for these performance metrics.
Alternatively, you can also make your reports accessible to customers without a login using the Public Reports option:
- Log in to Site24x7 and go to Admin > Share > Public Reports (+).
- Provide a Display Name, Description, and select the Report Type that needs to be published.
- Then, select the Monitors/Monitor Groups/Tags and choose the time period for which you want to view performance data.
- Save your changes.
- You will get a Permalink that can be shared and an iframe that can be embedded in your website.
Hope this helps. Let us know for further queries, if any, in the below thread.