Site24x7 app lets you closely monitor the availability and performance of your technology stack, even when you're on the move. It offers real-time insights on the availability of you monitors and notifies you instantly on your Android and iOS devices when performance issues are detected. Today we're happy to announce the release of an improved version of Site24x7's Android and iOS apps. As part of our mission to build a seamless Site24x7 user experience between your mobile app and desktop control panel, we'd recently given a major facelift to our mobile apps. Also, now with this upgrade, we bring you our MSP portal view into the app, along with a lot of under-the-hood enhancements and bug fixes.
Here's what's new:
Site24x7 iOS App version 3.5.1 (Available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch)
- A more informative interface, which is more intuitive to navigate that gives the MSP user a quick glance of the monitor availability status across all customer accounts.
- An improved alarms tab with the option to pick/unpick alarms or assign them to a particular technician.
- View all your outages with detailed information and root-cause analysis about the downtime for all of your monitors.
Site24x7 Android App version 4.3.1:
- A control panel that gives the MSP user a quick glance of the monitor availability status of all customer accounts.
- Leave comments on alarms for appropriate references and insights.
If you're monitoring your resources' uptime and performance via your Apple or Android devices, head on over to Appstore or Google Play and update your app to the latest version!