I'm currently testing Site24x7 and I can't make
Configuration Template work as I need it to.
My goal is to have different templates for my servers - for
instance, having a template that will monitor Spooler Service, another
one that will monitor "plug and play" service (those are
given as example for the sake of this support case).
What I do:
- I go to "admin/server monitor/configuration template"
and click "add configuration template"
- I configure the template:
- I don't associate it to a monitor group
- I check the "service auto discover" check box
- I add "Print Spooler" to the Service Name list
I DO NOT want it configured as a default template.
Once it is saved, I use the "Bulk Associate to Multiple"
- associate my Print Spooler Configuration Template to a Server Monitor
- I set the "Override discovered Services..." to Yes
And nothing happens. My Server Monitor does not catch the
configuration the Spooler service is not monitored.
What do I miss in the configuration ?
Last question: how do I list the Server Monitor associated with a
Configuration Template ? I can't find this anywhere.
Thanks in advance for your help :) !