The next time you receive an alert email from Site24x7, you’ll be in for a surprise. We’ll be rolling out our brand new status alert email that has been refurbished to give a clean and polished look and feel. Understanding the critical nature of alert emails, we’ve gone a step further and ensured to provide you with just the accurate data and metrics that matter the most for your business. Simultaneously, we’ve brought in the best design aspects of our new web client and tightly integrated it inside the new alert email layout without losing out on the essence of the email.
Some of the key enhancements include:
- Notification band on the top: Contextual color-coded band on the top to give you an instant status update of your monitor. The Green band reflects the UP status, red band shows the DOWN status and similarly, an orange band display the TROUBLE status of your monitor.
- Inventory details with actual status and time period will be listed in this color-coded notification band.
- Improved graphical representations of metrics. A clear snapshot of the web client graph is provided for better readability and comprehension.
- Important monitor details, including site monitored, resolved IP, affected SLAs, reason and report (if any) are listed in the main view itself.
- Click the link "View Online Report" to navigate to the monitor details page in the web client. However, you must be logged in to Site24x7 client, in order to access this link.
If you have any queries, please contact us at +1 408 352 9117 or via email email@example.com.