We'd be also very interested in that feature.
to answer your questions, here is my feedback:
- Do you want the Web Transaction monitoring created itself to be used for load testing ?
+ The load testing package should remain independant from the monitoring transactions. This way you can allow stress testing activity planning to be made without disturbing existing implementations for monitoring
- Do you prefer Real browser simulation or fine with web ping to simulate user load ?
+ As the ping is not enough to test the business use-case, it'd be better to have a real transaction
- What is the max load you expect to generate ?
+ We'd be interested in a range of 100 TPS, but the load testing feature should allow some flexibility for the user to select the desired load, or at least it should be an incremental test to provide a feedback on the system limitations to the user after the execution.
- Do you want to generate load from multiple locations or in-house ?
+ Multiple locations is preferred
- How frequent you will use the load testing tool in a month ?
+ Twice a month for now for each platform. We currently maintain Nine platforms. As the business is also growing, we'd expect a higher frequency in the future.