We are happy to introduce the metrics aggregation service from Site24x7!
The Site24x7-StatsD integration will collect metrics from your custom applications through the StatsD protocol. You can monitor, compare, and visualize metrics across different dimensions and applications, from a single console.
- The Site24x7 Linux Monitoring agent will monitor the metrics pushed through the StatsD protocol.
- Supported performance metric types: Timer, counter, gauge, and set.
- Tag metrics and filter them by name, tags, and type.
- Set thresholds for every metric pushed to Site24x7 and receive timely alerts when they breach the configured value.
- Automate incident remediation with Site24x7 IT Automation.
How it Works:
A lightweight StatsD listener in the Linux server monitoring agent will collect and aggregate metrics. This allows easy collection of custom application metrics in Site24x7.
Ensure to have Linux agent version 17.7.0 and above to use this feature. Refer our help documentation for step-by-step instructions.
For any questions, comment in the below thread or get in touch with us at email@example.com