We're happy to inform you that Site24x7's AWS monitoring now supports Amazon RDS Proxy. Amazon RDS Proxy is a fully managed, highly available database proxy for Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS). It helps applications to scale for high-performance and secure database connectivity.
Site24x7 - RDS Proxy
integration provides real-time monitoring of your Amazon RDS Proxy metrics, helps you manage your database connections, identify and troubleshoot problems, optimize performance, and ensure that your RDS Proxy deployments are secure.
By integrating Site24x7 with Amazon RDS Proxy you can:
- Track RDS Proxy and monitor your resources with greater detail and depth.
- Individually monitor the endpoints, targets, and targetroles under the same RDS Proxy monitor.
- Obtain a bird's-eye view of the CloudWatch metrics for each endpoint, target, and targetrole.
- Get alerted of threshold breaches when the Amazon RDS Proxy monitor exceeds the configured limit.
- Manage your database connections, as well as client connections, by tracking the connections requested and connections established.
- Manage your charges for additional endpoints.
Try Site24x7's Amazon RDS Proxy integration and leave your feedback in the comments.
The Site24x7 team