We've heard you, and we're thrilled to announce that Prometheus has been integrated with Site24x7 Server Monitoring Agent.
How does Prometheus work?
Prometheus is a real-time metrics collection and monitoring system that scrapes data from the target applications, highly dynamic microservices, and infrastructure platforms using exporters. Prometheus exporters collect the metrics from the specified applications along with their respective timestamps.
What is special about the Prometheus-integrated Site24x7 Server Monitoring Agent?
The Prometheus-integrated Site24x7 Server Monitoring Agent enables you to receive the data collected by the exporters and pushes the data to the Site24x7 server, where you can configure thresholds. You will be alerted when a threshold-configured metric violates the pre-defined conditions. You can also automate corrective actions when there is a threshold breach.
- Time-series aggregated data
- IT Automation for threshold breach
- Multi-dimensional data
- Easy integration of exporters
- Email, SMS, and voice call alerts based on user-defined triggers
- Custom dashboard to correlate all the metrics
- Time-specific reports to observe performance trends
- Integrate with a wider variety of ITSM and collaboration tools, including Slack, Jira, Zapier, and Zoho Cliq
Install your Prometheus-integrated Site24x7 Server Monitoring Agent and get started today!
Ensure that your Linux server monitoring agent is version 18.4.0 or above to use this feature. Refer to our help documentation for step-by-step instructions.
Feel welcome to leave your feedback in the comments section below.
Until next time,