Please download this plugin to monitor the expiry (in days) for a given public GPG key.
Ensure python-gnupg is installed. To install the driver to the python path, use the following command for Linux:
/usr/bin/python -m pip install python-gnupg
- Download the zip file pgp_expiry.zip
- Configure the public GPG keys that you wish to monitor in the input.checks as comma separated values.
- keys_to_check - the absolute path of file name containing the gpg public keys to check
- key_server - key server name - default : "keyserver.ubuntu.com"
- gpg_location - gpg location - default "/home/local/.gnupg"
- plugin_version = 1
- heartbeat = True
- Execute the plugin from the Python terminal and check if the JSON output is displaying the number of days for expiry for all the configured keys.
- Download the latest version of the Linux monitoring agent and place the plugin script inside the Linux agent's plugin folder:
Linux : /opt/site24x7/monagent/plugins
Note: Ensure the name of the plugin folder and plugin script are the same.
The agent will add the plugin for monitoring in the next data collection.
Number of days for expiry from current date
You can also configure alerts and be notified when the number of days breaches the configured threshold.
Hope this helps. Refer our troubleshooting tips for any help or let us know for any questions in the below thread.