You can use our custom dashboard and reports features to achieve the same.
Creating a custom dashboard
- Log in to Site24x7.
- From the Site24x7 menu bar, select Home > Dashboards > + Create New beside the title Custom Dashboards.
- Type the dashboard's title, or keep the default name. Add a brief description to communicate the purpose of the dashboard.
- Choose the Widget Category: Performance Widgets.
- Choose the Resource Type: Child Entity.
- Choose the Monitor Type: Network Device.
- Choose Monitor(s): Choose the desired Network device from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Type of Child Entity: Interfaces.
- Choose Child Entities: Choose the required network interfaces from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop the desired widgets.
Viewing Interface reports
Navigate to Reports > Network Device > Interface Reports. Here, you can filter based on the device and view interface reports specific to the device.
Hope this helps. Please get back to us for further clarifications.