Please find attached the plugin script DiskPartitionIO.zip to monitor the disk partition I/O. To get started,
- Unzip the attached file and mention the name of the partition to be monitored in the file DiskPartitionIO.ps1.
- Copy-paste the DiskPartitionIO folder into the Site24x7 Plugins folder.
Eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Site24x7\WinAgent\monitoring\Plugins
- In the next data collection, the agent will mark the plugin for monitoring. Log in to Site24x7 and go to Server > Plugin Integrations to view the data.
The disk partition I/O plugin contains the following performance metrics:
- AvgDiskQueueLength : Average number of both read and write requests that were queued for the selected disk
- DiskReadsPersec : Rate of read operations on the disk.
- DiskTransfersPersec : Rate of read and write operations on the disk.
- DiskWritesPersec : Rate of write operations on the disk.
- PercentDiskReadTime : Percentage of elapsed time that the selected disk drive is busy servicing read requests.
- PercentDiskTime : Percentage of elapsed time that the selected disk drive is busy servicing read or write requests.
- PercentDiskWriteTime : Percentage of elapsed time that the selected disk drive is busy servicing write requests.
- PercentIdleTime : Percentage of time during the sample interval that the disk was idle.
Hope this helps. Please let us know for any further queries. Happy Monitoring!