Please find attached the plugin script file to monitor all the shares and folders in Windows server 2012 R2.
How to setup the Plugin?
- Download the attached zip file - Disk Folder Monitoring.
- Edit and change the $path specified in the script.
- Download and install the Windows agent.
- Inside the installation directory, access monitoring > Plugins (default folder)
Eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Site24x7\WinAgent\monitoring\Plugins
- Create a folder under the Plugins directory in the agent installation path and unzip the attached file there. Make sure the name of plugin folder name and the plugin script file name are identical. For eg., for this plugin, the folder name should be disk folder monitoring and the plugin script file name should be disk folder monitoring.ps1
Eg: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Site24x7\WinAgent\monitoring\Plugins\disk folder monitoring\disk folder monitoring.ps1"
The Windows agent will automatically detect the plugin and mark it up for monitoring. You can see the monitor under Server > Plugins in the Site24x7 web client. The plugin monitor will also be listed under the respective server monitor's Plugins tab (Server > Server Monitor > Servers > click on the desired server monitor > Plugins).
Hope this helps. Let us know for further queries, if any.