Thanks for your request.
We have a pretty big set of alerts in 24x7 by now - 2,000 monitors in a hundred or so monitor groups. It's a pain to keep up with.
What I want to do with 24x7 is what we do for servers and infrastructure, using Chef or Terraform;
- Describe what I want in code.
- Push (or pull) changes using the API.
- 'Magically' things change.
Could you please elaborate your requirements by stating sample use cases?
1. Instance of a threshold violation for a server monitor's disk - To avoid persistent alerts of the disk violation, would you like to push the increase of threshold value for disk using Site24x7 API?
2. Using custom scripts, would you like to fetch the DOWN/TROUBLE status using Site24x7 API and perform necessary actions in your environment?
Please provide us the exact use cases, so that it will help us implement the feature to your needs.