Please find attached the plugin script DiskPartitionIO.zip for monitoring the disk partition I/O.
Follow the steps below to add the plugin for monitoring:
- Unzip the file and mention the name of the disk partition in the DiskPartitionIO.ps1 file.
- Copy-paste the DiskPartitionIO folder into the plugins folder.
Eg: C:\Program Files (x86)\Site24x7\WinAgent\monitoring\Plugins
In the next data collection, the plugin monitor will be picked by the agent and added to Site24x7. Log in to Site24x7 and go to Server > Plugin Integrations > click on the plugin monitor.
The following metrics are provided for the disk partition I/O plugin:
- CurrentDiskQueueLength: Number of outstanding requests on the disk at the time the performance data is collected.
- AvgDisksecPerTransfer: Time, in seconds, of the average disk transfer.
- DiskTransfersPersec: Rate of read and write operations on the disk.
- DiskWritesPersec: Rate of write operations on the disk.
- DiskReadsPersec: Rate of read operations on the disk.
- PercentDiskReadTime: Percentage of elapsed time when the selected disk drive is busy servicing read requests.
- DiskWriteBytesPersec: Rate at which bytes are transferred to the disk during write operations.
- AvgDiskQueueLength: Average number of both read and write requests that were queued for the selected disk during the sample interval.
- DiskReadBytesPersec: Rate at which bytes are transferred from the disk during read operations.
- PercentDiskWriteTime: Percentage of elapsed time when the selected disk drive is busy servicing write requests.
- DiskBytesPersec: Rate at which bytes are transferred to or from the disk during write or read operations.
- PercentDiskTime: Percentage of elapsed time that the selected disk drive is busy servicing read or write requests.
- PercentIdleTime: Percentage of time during the sample interval that the disk was idle.
Hope this helps. Let us know for any queries in the below thread.