We are glad to announce support for monitoring your cron jobs, microservices, daemons and almost anything that can send a HTTP request.
- Get a cron or heartbeat monitor added with a simple no-coding setup, in minutes
- Use cron expressions to help define fixed time schedules and get greater flexibility
- Add a heartbeat monitor to just know if your task is able to communicate with your server or not. Be alerted when they don't ping back.
- Troubleshoot cron failures quickly before it impacts your system
- Be instantly notified via email, SMS, or third party integrations like PagerDuty, HipChat, and Slack.
Read our documentation to know how to set up a monitor.
Have any questions? Let us know your requirements/queries in the Comments section below.