You can exclude disk partitions without associating IT Automation Templates using Configuration Rules. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Site24x7 and go to Admin > Inventory > Configuration Rules.
- Click on Add Rule if you are adding a new one or select an existing one from the list.
- Select the Monitor Type as Server Monitor.
- Select the Action as Exclude Disk Partitions.
- Mention the RegEx pattern(s) to exclude specific disk partitions from monitoring.
For example, to exclude all disk partitions starting with /snap, mention the RegEx as /snap.*
- Save your changes.
If you wish to associate IT Automation Templates, please create one (if you don't have one) using the option +Add Automation Template in the IT Automation Templates drop-down and then associate them.
Note: This is not a mandatory option.
Hope this helps. Let us know for further queries, if any, in the below thread.