This appears to of stopped working. All the /snap/* disk partitions began to alert over the weekend. I rebuild the configuration rule, added in all the RegEx patterns such as *snap*, /snap.*, /snap/*,/snap/*/* and it doesn't work. I excluded it manually as well and even removed the snap partition but when I ran a rediscovery, it comes back up and so does the alarm. I even changed the priority to the top but nothing works. In the meantime, I had to copy the default server profile, rename it for Linux only, and remove monitoring disk partitions to stop the alerts.
All the agents are on the newest version.