The StatusIQ sender domain for emails has been changed from:
- mail.site24x7sp.com to mails.site24x7sp.com (US Data center)
- mail.site24x7sp.eu to mails.site24x7sp.eu (EU)
- mail.site24x7sp.in to mails.site24x7sp.in (IN)
- mail.site24x7sp.cn to mails.site24x7sp.cn (CN)
- mail.site24x7sp.com.au to mails.site24x7sp.com.au (AU)
As a result, you'll be receiving StatusIQ notifications from email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may need to whitelist mails.site24x7sp.com. Once that's done, add the email address email@example.com to your mail client's address book.
Note: If you've customized the email address, you won't need to take any action.
Learn more about StatusIQ.
Communicate transparently, and build trust with your customers!