I just installed an IIS monitor and it recognizes all my applications correctly. The problem is that I'm missing a lot of data from the monitor.
On the Summary tab I dont have data for the following:
- Network Statistics
- Top App Pools by Exceptions
- Top App Pools by Memory Usage (Working Set)
- Top Apps by Traffic
- Top Apps by Network usage
The following sections under the Applications tab appear empty:
- Active Application Details
- Application Request Details
- Session Details
- Cache Details
The following sections under the Application Pools tab appear empty:
- Active Application Pools Details
- Common Language Runtime (CLR) Data
- Common Language Runtime (CLR) Memory Data
- Common Language Runtime (CLR) Thread Data
Basically I'm missing all the interesting data for the IIS monitor. I checked the KB and the guide but I cannot find if there's any special config I have to do on the server to get this data. I don't have AppLogs nor APM enabled, just the basic monitor.
Thanks for the help!