For SQL Server monitor, we already have option to trigger alerts for Database metrics 'Transaction Time' and 'Dead locks'.
Please follow the steps to configure the threshold for the above metrics.
1. Login to Site24x7 account.
2. Goto Server -> Microsoft SQL Server -> SQL Server monitors will be listed.
3. Goto the SQL Server monitor, where you would like to configure the alert.
4. In the SQL Server monitor detail page, user can find a Hamburger Menu. Goto the Menu and select Edit.
5. In the 'Edit Microsoft SQL Server Monitor', goto 'Threshold and Availability' and click Edit.
6. In the 'Edit Threshold Profile' page, under 'Threshold Configuration' user can Set Threshold Values for Transaction Time and Dead locks.
Regarding Oracle Database monitoring, we have a plugin to monitor its performance. The details of the Plugin as follows.
For any further clarification, please reply the post.