Configure the Zombie Process plugin and calculate the number of Zombie Processes created in the server.
How it works?
- Our plugin uses 'top' command to get the number of Zombie Process count
Zombie Process plugin installation:
- Create a directory with the name "zombies", under Site24x7 Linux Agent plugin directory - /opt/site24x7/monagent/plugins/zombies
- Download the file "zombies.py" from our GitHub repository and place it under the "zombies" directory
- Once the plugin file is downloaded, the agent will mark it up in the next data collection and you can view it in Site24x7 client
- Reports back the number of Zombie Processes present in the server.
- Redis plugin - Monitor performance metrics of your Redis databases
- MongoDB plugin - Monitor performance metrics of your MongoDB databases
- Memcached plugin - Analyze performance of your Memcached server
- Nagios plugin - Execute thousands of Nagios plugins in Site24x7 without the need of running a Nagios server
- Out-of-the-box plugins - Monitor your entire app stack with our extensive list of integrations
- Create custom plugins - Create custom Linux and Windows plugins and monitor custom attributes