End-to-end monitoring for your AWS Lightsail ecosystem.
Keep an eye on your Lightsail environment used to run simple applications, developer environments, or easily configurable content management software like WordPress, Drupal, Magento, or even custom sites, with our out-of-the-box monitoring solution.
Deploy the Site24x7 agent on the virtual servers and combine the Lightsail metadata with these system agent metrics for out-of-the-box monitoring. Learn more
- Lightsail memory usage
- CPU usage of each instance
- Number of bytes received on all network interfaces
- Individual instance load
Maintain the reliability of your managed databases and their associated Lightsail applications by monitoring database health metrics. Learn more
- Database connections in use
- CPU usage of each database
- Incoming/outgoing network traffic
- Outstanding read/write access requests
Lightsail Load Balancer
Whether you have a single instance or a multi-tier instance connected to your load balancer, monitor these metrics as you build high-availability apps. Learn more.
- Healthy and unhealthy target instances
- Maximum number of connections
- Request count for each load balancer
- Count on rejected connections