Showcase your website's reliability to your visitors.
Site24x7 provides you the option of generating graphical uptime buttons and adding them to your site or blog for free. This is a great way of showcasing your website uptime to your visitors and give them confidence about the reliability of your business.
When you click on the uptime button you get a quick overview of the uptime and performance report of the website for the last 7 days. You can also drill down and view the historical data of website's uptime and response time for the past 24 hours or the last 30 days. If the website is being monitored from multiple locations, you can also find the uptime status of the website from those locations.
Uptime Button benefits:
- Improve customer confidence in your website or blog.
- Enhance credibility of your business by being transparent about your website uptime.
How do I get my Uptime Button?
- If you already have a Site24x7 account, you can get the uptime button from the monitor section within your account. Learn more.
- If you don't have a Site24x7 account yet, sign up for a free trial account and start monitoring your website. You can then easily generate an uptime button HTML code snippet and embed it on your site.
- Signing up for Site24x7 is easy. No installation required. No software to maintain. Nothing to lose.