Identify the Actual Cause Behind a Downtime.
A conventional downtime alert will consist of the start time, end time, location and duration of the instance. While these info is good to act immediately on down instances, a more detailed analysis will help you to zero-in on the exact reason that triggered a downtime. This is exactly the Root Cause Analysis functionality from Site24x7. Site24x7 RCA is an in-depth analysis to ascertain the actual reason behind a downtime incident.
Use Root Cause Analysis from Site24x7 to zero-in on the real reason behind a downtime and prevent future occurrences. Sign up for a free trial account of Site24x7.
What does Site24x7 RCA provide?
- HTTP request headers for all HTTP errors.
- DNS analysis for all downtime errors.
- Downtime screenshots for website and webpage analyzer monitors to see the exact error returned.
- Traceroute to the server to check network connectivity.
- HTML response for all content mismatch errors.
- Gives you a conclusion on why the server is down based on the errors received.