Configure this plugin and calculate the number of Zombie Processes created in the server.
How it works?
- Log-in to your Site24x7 account. Sign up here if you don't have one.
- Download and install the latest version of Site24x7 Linux Agent
- Install the Zombie Process plugin
- The agent will execute the plugin and push the data to the Site24x7 server
- Our plugin uses 'top' command to get the number of Zombie Process count
Zombie Process plugin installation:
- Create a directory with the name "zombies", under Site24x7 Linux Agent plugin directory - /opt/site24x7/monagent/plugins/zombies
- Download the file "zombies.py" from our GitHub repository and place it under the "zombies" directory
- Once the plugin file is downloaded, the agent will mark it up in the next data collection and you can view it in Site24x7 client
- Reports back the number of Zombie Processes present in the server.