Site24x7's all new Alarms View lets you easily keep a tab on all the monitor issues in your configured Site24x7 account by grouping all Site24x7 alerts by monitor name and severity. The alarm classification based on the severity levels helps you pin-point alarms that need to be given the highest priority. Additionally, you can also assign alarms to any technician according to the need.
- Assign incidents to a technician and hence know who is working on a problem
- Identify incidents that need attention
- Add comments to the incident for collaboration with other technicians
- View all down/trouble alerts grouped under a unified dashboard
- Classify Alarms based on filters set up for monitor type, severity and acknowledgement status
- Alarm details page for each down/trouble alarm-providing in-depth information on the alarm and easy access to alert and log reports
Revamped Status Page now allows adding Announcements.
Now achieve timely, accurate, and transparent status reporting with Site24x7's revamped status page. Key enhancements include:
- Make announcements in the Status Page to share important service related information
- Announcements can be set to stay pinned on top of the status page for a specific time period
- View incident history grouped by date
- Drill down into an individual monitor to gain insights into detailed monitor metrics
- New design theme facilitates simplified navigation inside the status page
- Customize the logo, URL, and footer notes to promote your brand image and ensure easy accessibility
- Other cool enhancements in the pipeline