A single comprehensive view across your Kinesis environment
Collect, visualize, and receive alerts on basic stream-level metrics.
- Alert on latency for GetRecords/PutRecords operations, throttle spikes, and more.
- Gain early insight into the progress of your consumer applications.
- Visualize the rate at which producers put out data as well as the rate consumers get data.
- Make informed decisions on resharding to optimize stream capacity for your workload.
Get the complete picture of your media pipeline.
- Make sure consumers don't fall behind by getting alerted on connection errors and dropped connections.
- Identify changing patterns in the read rate for both real-time an archived data.
- Measure and quantify the rate at which Video Streams receives time-encoded media to identify anomalies.
- Detect data ingestion failures, increased fragment duration, and more.
Get detailed performance stats for each delivery stream.
- Track incoming bytes and incoming records to keep an eye on throughput spikes and drops.
- Troubleshoot Lambda invocation errors and delivery failures using collected logs.
- Monitor data delivery in terms of records, bytes, freshness, and success.
- Make sure data transformation and source record backups are occurring smoothly.
Make sure your application is running correctly.
- Make informed decisions on increasing in-application input streams with usage stats.
- Visualize Lambda pre-processing metrics like duration, bytes processed, and more.
- Check the application output delivery and set up alarms for failure.
- Automatically start and stop applications to optimize KPU consumption.