Gain deep visibility into critical Windows server metrics like CPU, memory, disk usage, services, processes, and more. Identify and resolve any performance or availability issues in no time.
Proactively monitor your Linux and FreeBSD servers and identify performance degradation. Create custom plugins using Python or Shell scripts to monitor the data you need.
Monitor and analyze the performance of critical Microsoft apps like Exchange, IIS, SQL, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office 365, Active Directory, Failover Cluster Manager, and Hyper-V.
Monitor 100+ Azure products in near real-time including virtual machines, scale sets, storage accounts, IoT Hub, or Cosmos DB, and bring down resolution time.
Ensure optimal resource usage around-the-clock by monitoring the operational health of key AWS infrastructure components including EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, ELB, and Lambda.
Use any of our available plugins like MySQL, Apache to monitor applications and database servers or build your own. Execute thousands of Nagios plugins without a Nagios server.
Discover your entire virtual infrastructure and maximize VMware ESX/ESXi server uptime. Track the performance of Docker containers with key metrics like CPU usage, cache memory, and more.
Automatically discover devices in your network and monitor their performance. Monitor the routers, switches, firewalls, and other critical network devices in your infrastructure.
Automate manual and repetitive tasks to respond instantly on server performance degradation issues. Reduce downtime and take corrective actions to improve mean time to recovery (MTTR).
Securely manage customer accounts and support their capabilities and endpoints from one place. Promote with a customized logo, URL & utilize individual operational roles to monitor customer accounts.
Monitor server performance using key metrics—including CPU usage by processor or by core, interruption count, context switches, used and free memory, and memory pages (Ins/Outs/Faults)—from a customizable and unified console. Analyze input and output traffic as well as network bandwidth utilization to understand your server capacity and ensure nonstop usage.
Stop wondering which processes or services are causing a server spike. Analyze the performance of Windows services and Linux processes to understand their load on system resources and perform start, stop, and delete actions while on the go with a dedicated mobile app.
Monitor all changes to your server's files, directories, Windows event logs, and Linux syslogs and receive instant alerts whenever major changes happen.
- One minute polling to identify potential issues around-the-clock.
- Monitor your cron jobs, scheduled tasks, daemons, microservices, and more with Cron Monitoring.
- Bulk deploy a lightweight, easy to install agent to thousands of servers using methods like Chef, Puppet, Active Directory, and others.
- Send performance data from user environments to Site24x7 with secure data communication.
- Create custom plugins that are tailored to your needs using Python, Shell, DLL, Batch, or PowerShell.
- Identify the real reason behind downtime with detailed Root Cause Analysis reports.
- Receive instant voice call alerts whenever server outages and downtime occurs.