The following features are provided in the CloudSpend cost management console for all pricing tiers.
- Budgets: Create and manage multiple cost budgets
- Reporting: Schedule dashboard views for delivery
- Business units: Create and manage multiple business units
- Data retention schedules: Daily bill aggregates are available for 1 year; Monthly bill aggregates are available for 3 years
- User management: Add and manage multiple users
- Alerting: Receive email notifications on cost budgets
- Filter/group data: Slice and dice costs my multiple dimensions
How CloudSpend pricing works?
Let's assume that you have integrated three standalone payer accounts—Internal IT, Production and Development with Site24x7 CloudSpend. We calculate the monthly costs for CloudSpend using our pricing tier as follows:
|AWS bill for March||AWS bill for April|
Total aggregate: $2,937.89/mo
CloudSpend costs: $0/mo
Total aggregate: $6,699.59/mo
CloudSpend costs: ($6,699.59 - $3, 000) * 0.008 = $29.52/mo
When will I be charged?
Your AWS bill is usually finalized around the first day of each month. Based on your bill, CloudSpend calculates the aggregate charges across all payer accounts. Using these values, the monthly cost for CloudSpend is calculated and charged to you credit card on file.