Manage your IP addresses with Site24x7's AWS Elastic IP address integration
Site24x7's AWS Elastic IP address integration provides comprehensive visibility and the real-time statuses of your IP addresses. This integration manages your charges for unattached IP addresses and notifies you of threshold breaches.
Track down your server restarts to keep outages at bay
Frequent server restarts can indicate potential issues leading to outages and downtime. Knowing when your servers have restarted can help you pinpoint suspicious activities, like restarts due to memory leaks or resource constraints. Site24x7's Server Restart Report can help you find the number of times your server has restarted and troubleshoot issues beforehand.
Keep track of poorly performing WordPress plugins that are slowing down your website
Resource-intensive WordPress plugins can significantly impact your website's speed and server load, and can even lead to crashes. Proactively monitor the performance of your WordPress plugins using Site24x7's plugin integration, so you can identify bottlenecks and swiftly take corrective actions to ensure optimal user experiences and website performance.
Debugging application errors is difficult in cryptic minified code
- Narrow down your search and quickly find the specific error you need to address.
- Upload the source map to get the exact line of error code.
Ensure a seamless virtualization experience with early detection of hardware failures
Without hardware sensor monitoring, administrators lack real-time visibility into critical metrics and cannot detect hardware failures, overheating, and abnormal behavior, leading to system instability, degraded performance, and downtime. The Site24x7 VMware ESXi hardware monitor has been enhanced with additional sensor monitoring metrics that allow you to identify potential bottlenecks, resource contention, or overutilization issues.
Adding solutions for enterprise network issues
Our network monitoring tool helps you:
- Obtain in-depth understanding of how your network infrastructure is performing, identify and resolve network issues easily and efficiently, all from a single dashboard. Detailed insights also help with better planning when upgrading network hardware or software.
- Detect unusual traffic and bandwidth usage patterns and prevent potential security breaches before they occur.
- Maintain network device configurations and avert network outages or security vulnerabilities by receiving instant alerts.
Simplify managing and analyzing logs from multiple sources
AppLogs provides a comprehensive platform with log collection, parsing, and advanced search capabilities, enabling organizations to gain valuable insights and streamline log analysis processes. Check out our datasheet to learn more.