We're excited to announce that we've expanded the Plugins platform to include creation of Windows Plugins. Now you can create custom Windows Plugins using DLL, Batch, PowerShell and VB scripts and monitor the data you need and stay on top of issues.
Why Site24x7 Plugins?
Network and server administrators often
require specific monitoring data that goes beyond the scope of vendors’
standard monitoring solutions. Acquiring such data typically requires
users to extend the functionality of their existing tools with
third-party and custom Plugins designed to provide detailed monitoring
metrics of individual resources. With Site24x7 Plugins,
IT admins can now access all that data by creating their own Plugins in
Windows platform and monitor the metrics they want, just the way they
- Build custom Windows Plugins using DLL, Batch, PowerShell and VB scripts to monitor various attributes using our open ecosystem
- Create Windows Plugins and monitor custom metrics using Windows WMI, Performance Monitor and SNMP technology
- Troubleshoot custom application using Windows Plugins
- Troubleshoot servers by monitoring critical server events like
crashes / abrupt power offs/ low battery / disk drive failure and more
- Closely track backup process and ensure antivirus process is running properly to protect servers from malware attacks