Site24x7 server monitoring just got better with the introduction of IIS & SQL server monitoring capabilities. Now you can ensure optimal performance of your IIS and SQL servers all the time and proactively monitor performance, you do not even need to add seperate agents; your Windows Server Agent will auto discover the IIS and SQL servers and start monitoring them.
IIS Server Monitoring Highlights
- Identify top application pools memory usage and exceptions
- Get detailed metrics for each application pools like CLR Data, input/output and more
- Monitor session details, cache, and queued and failed requests
- Identify the top worker processes that cause resource contentment issues
Read more about IIS Monitoring.
SQL Server Monitoring Highlights
- Get deep visibility into various memory and buffer manager details
- Gain microscopic visibility of all database attributes in SQL instances
- Focus on intensive portions of SQL Servers like Job, Lock, Latch details, and more
- In-depth analysis on errors, replications, SQL compilations, and longest transaction time of SQL instances
Read more about SQL Monitoring.
To know more about these latest features read our blog.
Proactively monitor the availability and performance of your server resources by signing up for free.