You can choose to be notified only by Slack, without any email notifications. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Site24x7.
- Go to Home > click on the monitor for which you would like to set this preference.
- Hover on the hamburger icon beside the display name and click Edit.
- In the Edit Monitor page, scroll down to Third Party Integration and associate Slack to push your monitor alerts. Save your changes.
- Go to Admin > Users & Alerts > click on the user for which you would like to set this preference.
- In the Edit User window, scroll down to Alert Settings and uncheck the notification preferences (Email, SMS, Voice Call, IM) given for Down, Critical, Trouble, and Up. Save your changes.
This would ensure you get alerts only via Slack. Hope this helps. Let us know for further queries, if any.