Site24x7 - Moves to Zoho Single Sign-on
Your favorite cloud monitoring service is now even more secure. If you have been following our blogs, you must have noticed that SIte24x7 has now joined the 'Single Sign On' system of Zoho.com (Parent company). Some quick benefits of this authentication upgrade are listed below:
- Two-factor authentication (TFA) and stronger password enforcement policies for enhanced security of your Site24x7 account
- IP-based restrictions to limit access to your Site24x7 account
- Support for SAML authentication in Zoho Single Sign On, for seamless integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- Easy access to all Zoho.com services
- Single Sign On with ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand
Along with these added benefits of 'Single Sign On', you now get a whole lot of personalized account settings. Take a look at the infographic below, giving you an idea of how extensive our account security options are.
Site24x7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications, servers, mobile websites and custom APIs. The monitoring is done from 50+ locations across the world and from various wireless carriers, thus providing a global perspective of the end-user experience. Site24x7 supports monitoring HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, TCP, IMAP, SSL, Ping, FTP, SFTP, DNS and other Internet-facing network services.
Manage your account like never before. Sign up for a free 30 day trial now!