Happy Holidays from Site24x7
It has been an exciting and eventful year for us here at Site24x7. We grew a lot this year, both in terms of features added to our monitoring service as well as expanding our user base. Here is a quick recap of what went into Site24x7 in 2009.
- Five new locations were added to our global monitoring network. Servers were added in China, Japan, India, Brazil and Sweden.
- Support for 10 new languages including French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, etc.
- New monitor types such as POP, Port, SMTP.
- REST APIs for developers.
- Enhanced SLA monitoring capabilities
- Major enhancements to website monitor including 3-minute monitoring intervals, option to mark trouble as downtime and downtime as maintenance, etc.
- Reseller programs for businesses.
- iPhone client
- Uptime buttons to help webmasters showcase the uptime of their websites, and more.
We want to thank you for your fantastic support throughout 2009. We promise to keep improving and to keep introducing new features/enhancements in the coming year as well.
Happy holidays and a prosperous new year!