|In today's IT world, the two most critical factors which could make or break any online business are availability and faster loading web pages.
Hence, as a webmaster, you need to ensure that the end-user experience of your website is the same across the globe, without any drastic change in performance of the website.
Comprehensive website architecture analysis using Web Page Analyzer
Site24x7ís Web Page Analyzer (WPA) uses a real web browser (Mozilla Firefox) which provides you with a competitive advantage of being able to continuously monitor your website availability and performance from across the globe. It renders your website using the real browser in real-time, enabling you to find and troubleshoot website components which affects your customer end-user experience.
How does it work?
It also displays the entire breakdown of website components by requests and size, along with availability and response time from multiple monitoring locations, along with downtime details (if any). This type of comprehensive reporting will enable you to fine tune and deliver the best possible website performance to your end users.
With Web Page Analyzer, you can:
Get first-hand experience of how your website loads the first time, from an end-user perspective, from multiple locations.
- Get real-time experience of how well your website loads in a real web browser.
- Get in-depth performance analysis of various components present inside your website.
- Find out which component is slowing down your web page and take corrective measures to improve them.
- Make educated decisions to optimize web site experience for visitors.
- Ensure your customer-facing websites consistently meet business goals.
To start monitoring your web architecture, all you need to do is sign
up for a free trial account of Site24x7. No installation required. No Credit card required. No software to maintain.