|Monitor your business-critical
web applications 24x7
Then, Site24x7 is the perfect solution for all your worries. With Site24x7
you can remotely monitor the availability and performance of business-critical
web applications that involves multiple web transactions.
- Do you rely too much on your end users to bring web application problems
to your attention?
- Are you not sure if customers are able to buy products online from
your shopping cart?
- Do you stand the risk of losing revenue because of discarded e-business
- Is your credibility at stake due to bad user experiences on your site?
The sample flow for an online flight ticket booking process is illustrated below.
Using Web Application Monitoring feature each of the above steps (steps in any e-cart transaction) can be monitored and analyzed. If any errors
are detected, Email/SMS/RSS/Twitter notifications are immediately sent and you can
take corrective actions accordingly before your customers are affected.
With web application monitoring, you also know how effectively your web
applications are performing at any point of time.
Using Site24x7's web application monitoring
How it works:
- Ensure your web applications are running 24x7 and are delivering excellent
performance from an end-user perspective.
- Get daily/ weekly reports through email indicating your web application
uptime and performance.
- Get instant notifications when there are problems with your application
such as connectivity problems, slow page load time, or content errors.
- Improve customer experience by improving performance of your web applications.
- Eliminate any risk of loss of revenue and credibility to your business.
We provide a downloadable transaction recorder tool that records all user
transactions on your site in their exact sequence. These transactions will
then be replayed at regular intervals of time and notifications will be
sent when any error is detected.
All you need to do is to download the recorder tool and record the sequence
of user transactions. Typical user transactions include login checks, online
purchase through shopping carts, any sort of online form submission, signup
processes, etc. Every step of the transaction will be captured and recorded.
Site24x7 will then keep simulating these actions continuously, scanning
for any sign of trouble. From our availability and response time stats,
you can get a clear picture of how your web application is performing. We
also provide detailed response time reports including response times at
different times during the day as well on an hourly basis.
Site24x7's web application monitoring feature comes handy especially for
e-commerce sites and sites that provides multiple forms to be filled-in
by users. You can perform URL sequence monitoring to see what is returned
at every step of a URL sequence. This helps in quicker troubleshooting by
identifying which page in the sequence, that is typically followed by users,
To start using our web application monitoring feature, all you need to do
is sign up for a free trial account. No installation required. No software to maintain. Nothing to lose.