Monitor Your ESX/ESXi Servers and VMs
VMware vSphere monitoring allows you to discover your entire virtual infrastructure through the vCenter server. This discovers your virtual resources and categorizes them into components such as data center, cluster, ESX/ESXi hosts, etc.
- Visualize the vCenter infrastructure in a single view
- Maximize VMware ESX/ESXi server uptime and ensure that your virtualization environment runs at peak performance
- Resolve VMware performance issues by troubleshooting before it affects the end-users
- Analyze the uptime and ensure optimal performance of your servers, guest virtual machines and your internal network
- Also monitor your Public Cloud environment with Site24x7 Cloud Monitoring
Know What's Happening in Your Virtual Environment Before Your End-Users Experience a Problem
Memory, Datastore & Network Utilization
Track memory consumption and receive notifications on utilization by memory type.
Monitor the status and performance of the network interface. See attributes like data receive rate, data transfer rate, interface health and packet data for optimum network utilization monitoring.